Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm Back...

After I finished my first 5K I started scouring the internet for other fun runs.  I'd also slowly begun convincing others that they need to get on board with this crazy idea that running is the thing to do.  Most of them still talk to me after the fact...

Below is a snapshot of a few of the many races I've completed since my very first 5K in February 2009.


(Above Photo: My 2nd race.  I went big running 5 Miles at the Almond Blossom Race in Ripon, CA)

(Above Photo: Yep!  More Costumes!  This time a 5K mud run at Wild Rivers in Orange County)

(Above Photo: Will Run for Pizza! At the finish line of the St. Patty's Day Run in San Diego)

(Above Photo: Santa Cruz to Capitola - Wharf to Wharf.  Beautiful scenery along E. Cliff Drive.)

(Above Photo: Devil Dash Las Vegas!!  Photo finish through the Rings of Fire!)

(Above 2 Photos: SOME's Thanksgiving Day Trot for Hunger in Washington DC.  You seriously can't beat running through the Nation's Capitol on the day you reflect on what you're thankful for.)

(Above Photo: I'm about to run over the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco!!  Emerald by the Bay 12K - Run from Sausalito to San Francisco Marina.)

(Above Photo: Color Me Rad!  A color fiesta that took forever to clean off!)


Above demonstrates just a few highlights of where the completion of the Redondo Beach 5K took me.  Next up is a recap of the Half Marathons I currently have under my belt.



No comments:

Post a Comment